50 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Trainings
For Yoga teachers, health professionals & dedicated Yoga Students
50 Hour Hatha May 29th- June 3rd 2023
50 Hour Yin & TCM June 3rd - 8th 2023
15 mins from Central Byron Bay
Tucked away in a unique pocket of the Byron Hinterland in a lush rainforest is the stunning Sanctuary which rests upon 5 acres of the sub tropical landscape, featuring a castle like retreat, swimming pools, fire places, little hideaways, boardwalk, lake, Balinese style Yoga shala, farm animals and a magical Tipi tent for spiritual awakenings and ceremonies.
About the courses
We will be offering both of our 50 Hour programs in Yin & Traditional Chinese Medicine and Traditional Hatha & Energetics at this beautiful venue in 2023. Each program runs for 5 nights, there is an option one training, or both back to back. If you have already completed your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga Alliance International, you will then be eligible for your 300 Hour qualified Yoga teaching certification.
These courses are a brilliant way to upgrade your practice & teachings to a whole new level. This will help you to build confidence and knowledge over and above what you would have learnt at the 200 Hour level of training. These are our most bespoke courses to date which feature advanced curriculums designed to challenge and ignite the student within you.
What makes these courses unique?
- Highly advanced & sophisticated teachings & curriculum
- One of the only courses in Australia which covers proper Chinese Medicine, taught to you by two Chinese Medicine practitioners
- In depth exploration of Meditation, Energetic anatomy & physiology
- In depth exploration of energy pathways & concepts from an Eastern & Chinese Perspective
- Scientific explanations of movement & emotions
- Advanced Anatomy, physiology and injury prevention modules
- Small group training with down to earth instructors
- Taught by Professionals in the field of Chinese Medicine, psychophysiology, nutrition and mental health
- Covers a lot more in detail across 50 - 100 Hours
- Prepares you to make a real difference in your practice
- Held in one of Byron shires most incredible venues
- Best value for money
What is included in the price ?
Luxury accommodation in the unique sub tropical rainforest of Byron Bay (5-10 days depending on whether you are doing 50 hours or combined 100 hours)
All Organic gourmet meals and refreshments prepared by our private Chef
All Tuition fees, materials and equipment
All classes + extra curricular workshops
The Latest editions of the 50 Hour textbooks
50 Hour Yoga Yin Yoga & Chinese Medicine Certificate Registered with Yoga Alliance Australia + International
50 Hour Hatha & Energetics Certificate Registered with Yoga Alliance Australia + International
Mentorship and personal guidance from your lead trainers
Opportunity to complete your Diploma of Yoga overseas/interstate in 2023
Price & Payment Plans
Shared Occupancy from $2,150per person, per program
Afterpay is available for 6 week payment plans up to $2,000