This is year has brought about a new era for the wellness industry & we are loving it! Our online community is thriving, currently we have a variety of 6 Live classes every week for our members to enjoy. Many have found that they are able to do more Yoga for less since the Online classes started.
Here to stay?
Absolutely! Although we do have a studio in Melbourne which will also reopen, the Online classes are here to stay! The benefits have been far reaching for many households. Not only can we reach our Australian students, but our international students also get to practice with us too.
Australia (AEST) Time Zone
Know Your Flow
How It works
1. Sign up to our Membership and enjoy the 7 days free trial!
2. Press this link here: Facebook Page to become part of our Facebook community, where all the classes are uploaded.
3. Our teacher Jess will give you the Zoom Meeting ID which applies to all classes. Log on and enjoy!
What do you need?
1. Yoga Mat
2. Yoga Blocks (Big books)
3. Yoga Bolster (Cushions)
4. Yoga Strap (Belt or dressing gown cord)
5. Foam Roller or Massage Ball
Jessica Martin Jones
Jessica will be teaching you Vinyasa, Restorative Hatha and Meditation.
Jessica is a passionate Yogi, specialising in Eastern philosophy and is fascinated by the neuroscience of meditation + pranayama.
Adam will be teaching you Vinyasa, Yin and Hatha Flow.
From Top ranked professional Boxer to Yin Yoga teacher and Chinese medicine student, Adam has a lot of skills and knowledge to offer., with a particular flare for the anatomy and physiology of the human form.