This is year has brought about a new era for the wellness industry & we are loving it! Our online community is thriving, currently we have a variety of 6 Live classes every week for our members to enjoy. Many have found that they are able to do more Yoga for less since the Online classes started.
Here to stay?
Absolutely! Although we do have a studio in Melbourne which will also reopen, the Online classes are here to stay! The benefits have been far reaching for many households. Not only can we reach our Australian students, but our international students also get to practice with us too.
Know Your Flow
How It works
1. Sign up to our Membership and enjoy the 7 days free trial!
2. Once you have signed up, you will be contacted by one of our teachers to organise the your Live access and recordings
3. You will be invited to join our online Yoga community via our private Facebook Page
4. You will be given a virtual 'tour' of the Group and tagged in all upcoming classes and recordings.
What do you need?
1. Yoga Mat
2. Yoga Blocks (Big books)
3. Yoga Bolster (Cushions)
4. Yoga Strap (Belt or dressing gown cord)
5. Foam Roller or Massage Ball
We have affiliated brands that we work with to help bring you the best quality equipment for a discounted price:
Happimat - Thick, Luxury, Vegan Suede
Movement Sox- Active wear grippy Yoga socks
Yoga Suthra- Eco Friendly cork Yoga equipment incl. Blocks and straps
We give all of our new students a virtual 'goodie bag' with a $20 Happimat Gift Voucher and discounts.
Jessica Martin Jones
Jessica will be teaching you Vinyasa, Restorative Hatha and Meditation.
Jessica is a passionate Yogi, specialising in Eastern philosophy and is fascinated by the neuroscience of meditation + pranayama.
Adam will be teaching you Vinyasa, Yin and Hatha Flow.
From Top ranked professional Boxer to Yin Yoga teacher and Chinese medicine student, Adam has a lot of skills and knowledge to offer., with a particular flare for the anatomy and physiology of the human form.